Beurer HK 35 Heating Pad
- THERAPEUTIC WARMTH – Warming heat pad can help you unwind and ease aches and pains – perfect for those who suffer from arthritis, joint stiffness, muscle tension, and stomach cramps.
- BREATHABLE AND MACHINE-WASHABLE – The breathable cotton cover is skin-friendly and can be easily washed (at 30°C) for optimal hygiene thanks to its removable control.
- 3 TEMPERATURE LEVELS – The HK35 offers three electronically regulated temperature settings that can be easily adjusted with the control, for consistent and controllable warmth.
- HIGH QUALITY – True to German high standards, the quality material is certified according to the Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX to be kind to even the most sensitive skin.
- AUTOMATIC SWITCH-OFF – Our heat pad is equipped with an automatic switch-off function; the HK35 turns off approximately 90 minutes after switching it on for peace of mind in case you fall asleep
Beurer HK35 ergonomic heat pad – a pleasant feeling of restorative warmth.
No matter whether to keep you warm or to help ease muscles tension or aches – the HK35 will provide comfort and relaxation. With an electric heat pad, you can avoid the dangers of using boiling water needed to fill a hot water bottle, and simply enjoy consistent and controllable warmth.
Key features of the Beurer HK35 at a glance:
– Soft cotton cover
– Rapid warm-up function
– 3 temperature settings for long-lasting controllable warmth
– Accurate electronic temperature regulation for consistent warmth
– Illuminated temperature settings
– Beurer safety system (BSS)
– Automatic switch-off after approx. 90 min.
– Removable control
– Machine-washable at 30°C
– Oeko-Tex 100
Beurer heat pads, for all requirements:
Whether it’s soothing heat for relaxation, special heat pads for the back or neck, battery-powered heat pads for maximum flexibility of movement, or heat pads with magnetic therapy application – Beurer has the perfect product for your needs.
The product should not be folded during operation, else for security reasons, an irreversible shutdown of the heating pad by the security system is done. See pack for full usage instructions. Please read the instruction booklet supplied.
This heat pad is not intended for use in hospitals or by persons (including children) with restricted physical, sensory or mental capabilities, or by persons lacking the required understanding of the equipment and how it is used, unless they are supervised by a person who is responsible for their safety.
This heating pad should not be used with persons who are helpless, small children or persons insensitive to heat (e.g. diabetics, persons with skin changes related to illness or persons with scarred skin in the area where the pad is to be applied, after taking pain-relieving medication or alcohol.
Excessively long use can cause the skin to be burned.