Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
CADAC Potjie Pot No.2
- Designed to fit the Cadac Potjie Cooker
- Cook potjiekos, stews and more in this pot
- Features matte wax coating for extra protection to pot
- Has a thick wire handle for easy carrying
- Comes with a lid so you can cook your food to perfection
- Tall legs for cooking directly over coals
- WHAT IS THE POTJIE? l A heavy, traditional, cast iron pot and a precisely fitting lid with which you can cook, roast, stew, fry, stew and bake anywhere. No matter if fireplace, barbecue or campfire, it is mobile and flexible..
- Versatile l In the Potjie, dishes such as stews, stews, bread, cakes and much more are as easy as child’s play. Whether fireplace, barbecue or campfire, the cast pot is mobile and flexible. The three legs offer a stable stand – a separate pot stand is not required..
- THE PRINCIPLE l Thanks to its high mass (cast iron), the potjie regulates uneven heat and thus enables uniform cooking. Simply place glowing coals, embers or grill briquettes on the lid and under the pot and the Potjie experience can begin..
- BURNED IN READY l The CADAC Potjies are already burnt in and can be used immediately. Detailed instructions are included in the scope of delivery, should it be necessary to re-burn them after use..
- CADAC l Order the CADAC Potjie now and enjoy your barbecue results in a good mood and perfectly equipped!.