Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Fireman Sam: The Dragon Disaster (A Jigsaw Puzzle Book)
- Language – English
- Publisher – Egmont Books Ltd
- Dimensions – 9.25 x 0.63 x 7.72 inches
- ISBN – 9781405286336
- NEE! NAH! Here comes Fireman Sam, in an exciting jigsaw puzzle book! When Norman makes a fire-breathing dragon, things soon get out of control!
- Can Fireman Sam come to the rescue in Jupiter the Fire Engine? Join Fireman Sam, Elvis, Ellie, Officer Steele and all your favourite fire fighters in Pontypandy!
- Read the story and complete all 4 jigsaw puzzles! Fireman Sam is a big hit with kids aged 3 and 4 and perfect entertainment for those who love Bob the Builder and Postman Pat.
- Each puzzle in this jigsaw book has 4 pieces, perfect for improving motor skills for toddlers.
- Look out for other Fireman Sam books: Fireman Sam: My First Activity Book Fireman Sam: My First Clock Book Fireman Sam: Ready, Steady, Rescue! (Magnet Book) Fireman Sam: Rescue Heroes! (A lift-and-look flap book)
- Fans of TV’s best-loved firefighter will love to follow the many adventures of Fireman Sam and his team: Elvis Cridlington, Penny Morris, Tom Thomas, Station Officer Steele and Radar the rescue dog. With Jupiter the Fire Engine and many other rescue vehicles, the Fire Crew keep the residents of Pontypandy safe – especially Naughty Norman!