Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
How to Hide a Lion
- Reading age – 4 – 8 years
- Print length – 32 pages
- Language – English
- Grade level – Preschool – 3
- Dimensions – 11.15 x 0.42 x 10.16 inches
- ISBN – 9781407121611
Publisher – Henry Holt and Co. (BYR)
- How does a very small girl hide a very large lion? It’s not easy, but Iris has to do her best, because mums and dads can be funny about having a lion in the house.
- Luckily, there are lots of good places to hide a lion – behind the shower curtain, in your bed, and even up a tree.
- But Iris can’t hide her lion forever, and when her mum discovers him, he has to run away and hide all on his own.
- When the lion sees three robbers stealing from the town hall, it’s his chance to show everyone that he is, after all, a kind (and very brave) lion – just like Iris always said