Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
I’m Not Sleepy! (Jane Chapman)
- ISBN: 9781848696969
- Format: Paperback
- Language: English
- Number Of Pages: 32
- Published: 9th February 2017
- Dimensions (cm): 28.0 x 24.5 x 0.3
- It’s bedtime, and Mo isn’t sleepy. Not one tiny bit. “I don’t want to go to bed!” he giggles.
- “I want to play!” “But someone has got to go to bed,” says Grandma. “Maybe I should go up to bed and you can stay up.”
- “Yes! Yes! Yes!” laughs Mo, but putting Grandma to bed is harder than he thought…
- A funny bedtime story for children who aren’t quite ready to go to sleep yet. Written and illustrated by the award-winning Jane Chapman (The Emperor’s Egg, Bear Snores On, The Bears in the Bed and The Great Big Storm), if you know a little one who’s forever delaying going to bed then this is the perfect book to read together!