Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Let’s Do Addition and Subtraction for Ages 6-7
- Language – English
- Publisher – Andrew Brodie Publications
- Dimensions – 11.73 x 0.31 x 8.39 inches
- ISBN-10 – 9781472926203
- Ages – 6 to 7 Years
- Let’s Do Addition and Subtraction is a brand new series of six titles in the popular ‘Let’s Do’ range.
- Each book addresses the new National Curriculum maths specifications and contains a rich variety of activity pages and progress tests, with over 400 questions in total.
- Topics include column addition and subtraction by decomposition and practice of basic number bonds.
- Designed to be used at home with parental support, each book includes fun tips and clues, as well as extra challenges in Brodie’s Brain Boosters.
- Building up speed and confidence is key, and so these books feature progressively more difficult activities with a progress test at the end of each section.
- There is a clear answer section for reference by parents and children, together with over 100 bright, colorful reward stickers.