Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Phonics – Write and Wipe
- Format: Hardcover | 14 pages
- Language: English
- Author: Sandcastle
- Published: 2019
Recommended Age: Suitable for 2 years and above
- Let’s practice Phonics. Worlds are made up from small units of sound called phonemes.
- Phonics teaches children to be able to listen carefully and identify the phonemes that make up each word.
- Learning phonics is one of several strategies to help develop other vital reading skills, such as learning word families and sight words.
- The wipe clean pages are perfect for repeated use and for more than one child in a family.