Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Pop-Up Peekaboo – Things That Go
- Inside the sturdy pages of this pop-up adventure book, you’ll find:
- Hands-on play that builds confident book skills
- Look-and-find peekaboo games that reward curiosity
- Rhythmic, read-aloud text that aids language development
About Pop-Up Peekaboo! Things That Go
- Does your child love all things that go? Watch as a car pops out of the garage and a boat rides the waves in this imaginative pop-up book!
- Cars, trucks, and diggers! This lift-the-flap baby book will teach your little one about everything with wheels, wings and sails. Your toddler will learn how to recognise the names and describe all the things that move around them. Let’s go!
- This peekaboo picture book is filled with fun pop-up illustrations of all sorts of vehicles that move. What child doesn’t love playing peekaboo? Your little speedster will love lifting the flaps to discover their favourite toy vehicle popping out from every page! This helps teach young children object permanence, which is an important step in childhood development.
- It is written to enhance your child’s reading experience and build an early learning foundation. The simple rhyming text will boost your little one’s imagination as they guess which vehicle is hiding under the flaps. The easy to read text helps pre-schoolers remember the new words they are learning for early language development. Turning the sturdy, board book pages and moving the pop-ups help develop motor control for improved dexterity in toddlers.
- Get the most out of story time with this book, which has been designed as an all-round learning experience. The lively, read-aloud rhymes encourage literacy and early learning. It also creates an amusing story for your kids to follow, while the fun pop-ups hold the attention of curious kids.
- Let’s Get Moving! Packed with bright colourful pop-ups of real-life vehicles, hide-and-seek surprises, and lively rhymes. This educational book shows that learning can be fun! There are lots of opportunities for parent-and-child interaction. This board book with its sturdy, easy-to-lift flaps is sure to vroom onto bookshelves everywhere. It also makes for a fantastic children’s gift.