Ring Video Doorbell 2
- 1080p HD video doorbell that lets you see, hear and speak to people from your phone, tablet, or select Echo device. Includes privacy features, such as customizable privacy zones and audio privacy, to focus only on what’s relevant to you.
- Get notifications whenever motion is detected by adjusting your motion zones.
- With Live View, you can check in on your home any time through the Ring app.
- Easily setup your Ring Video Doorbell 2 by connecting to wifi via the Ring app and mounting in your desired location.
- Powered by a quick-release rechargeable battery pack or connects to existing doorbell wiring.
- Record all your videos, review what you missed for up to 60 days, and share videos and photos for $3/month per device with a Ring Protect Plan.
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa to hear announcements on your compatible Echo device when your doorbell is pressed and see a live view of your camera if you have an Echo device with a screen. Talk to visitors by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.”
Never miss another visitor
Watch over your home and answer the door from your phone, tablet and PC with next-gen security from Ring Video Doorbell 2. Ring sends you alerts when anyone comes to your door, so you can see, hear and speak to visitors from anywhere.
Monitor your property in HD video, and check-in on your home at anytime with Live View on-demand video and audio.
Get alerts on your phone, tablet and PC when anyone presses your Doorbell or triggers the built-in motion sensors.
Hear and speak to visitors from your mobile device using the built-in microphone and speakers with noise cancellation.
Connect Ring with select Alexa devices to get security at the sound of your voice and to view live activity at your door anytime.
Removable battery pack
Charge your Doorbell without moving the device using the quick-release battery pack.
Choose one of two complementary faceplates to match your security to your home.
Advanced motion detection
Adjust your motion zones to find the ideal setting for you and your home.
Protect your everyday
Get even more out of all your Ring devices with Ring Protect, a comprehensive service that lets you review what you missed. See, save, and share videos and photos when you activate Ring Protect for $3/month per device or $10/month per household.
Security and privacy controls in a convenient dashboard
With Control Center, you can add and remove authorized client devices, shared users, and select linked accounts–all from one place on your phone, tablet, or PC. Learn more about security and privacy.
Works with Alexa
Link your Ring account to Alexa for hands-free home monitoring so you’ll always know when someone’s there. Hear announcements on your Echo devices when your doorbell is pressed, and automatically see a live view of your camera on Echo devices with a screen. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices, like Echo Dot or Echo Show, by simply saying “Alexa, talk to the front door.”