Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Sharing is Caring
- Format Board book – 18 pages
- Dimensions – 118 x 145 x 21mm
- Publisher – Dorling Kindersley Ltd
- Help your child get ready for school with Skills for Starting School: Sharing is Caring.
- Learning to get along with others is a key skill for starting school and Sharing is Caring is the perfect way to open up a discussion with your child about friendship.
- Funny, friendly characters, Bip, Bop, and Boo star in a simple story about caring for others, and sharing so they play better together.
- Open questions encourage children to take an active role in the story, giving them a chance to empathize with the characters and consider their feelings.
- Learning about friendship with Skills for Starting School: Sharing is Caring will help children to settle in their new classroom and feel more confident and comfortable at school.