Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
- Language – English
- Publisher – Bloomsbury Childrens
- Dimensions – 10.91 x 0.28 x 9.76 inches
- ISBN-10 – 9781408862957
- Ages – 2 to 6 Years
- In the frozen Antarctic, one curious little penguin decides to explore the ice and the snow and the sea.
- On his travels he sees two blue whales, a family of sea lions and a whole school of orca, but soon Penguin starts to miss his own family.
- Sometimes coming home is the best adventure of all. Told in rhyming couplets, this feel-good book is perfect for bedtimes and cuddle-up times.
- From bestselling author Tony Mitton, and beautifully illustrated by Alison Brown.