Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Zenker Brioche Baking Tin Black 22cm
- The brioche pan (Ø 22 cm) by Zenker for delicious brioche in a typical French shape
- Teflon Classic non-stick coating for easy demoulding
- High edge (approx. 7 cm).
- Heat-resistant up to + 230 ° C
- Classic black
- Easy to clean by hand
- With the Zenker brioche pan you can conjure up a touch of France on the breakfast table.
- Brioche is a wonderfully fluffy yeast pastry and originally comes from Normandy.
- The typical shape with a jagged outer edge and a small “head” on top was only established in Paris at the time.
- With the Zenker brioche pan, however, you can easily bake the little French masterpiece.
- The black form is made of sheet steel, has a diameter of approx. 22 cm and is approx. 7 cm high.
- Thanks to the special Teflon non-stick coating, your favorite pastries can be removed from the mold in no time at all.
- It is easy to hand wash after use. “Made in Germany” stands for quality.